Our adoption journey

This is our journey to adopt our son who has Achondroplasia, the most common form of short stature/dwarfism and lives a half a world away. He has been waiting so long and we are unbelievably humbled to answer God's call. "Here we are Lord! Please lead the way."
John 14:18 "I will not abandon you as orphans, I will come to you."

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas from Third Day

This song is for all the many children that are called "orphans."  It rips my heart to shreds as we wait to bring him home.  I pray for all of them, as there are over 147 MILLION of them out there (might one be your son or daughter??)...I am thankful there will be one less that we will call our son, Michael Stephen XueFa! The song says "a little girl", I say little girls and little boys and big (older) girls and big (older) boys,...Please pray for all of them. Much love and peace to everyone!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3Xebv7muzxU