Our adoption journey

This is our journey to adopt our son who has Achondroplasia, the most common form of short stature/dwarfism and lives a half a world away. He has been waiting so long and we are unbelievably humbled to answer God's call. "Here we are Lord! Please lead the way."
John 14:18 "I will not abandon you as orphans, I will come to you."

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Faith

Hebrews 11:6 - And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
Need I say more than what the Bible tells us...not to say that I have "perfect" faith all of the time, BUT I do have complete faith that He will take care of ALL of us during our transition process, which could be days, weeks, months, years or forever! He has trusted us with ALL of our children, we shall trust Him with our children.