Our adoption journey

This is our journey to adopt our son who has Achondroplasia, the most common form of short stature/dwarfism and lives a half a world away. He has been waiting so long and we are unbelievably humbled to answer God's call. "Here we are Lord! Please lead the way."
John 14:18 "I will not abandon you as orphans, I will come to you."

Monday, January 2, 2012

Ladybugs


I do not believe in luck, although I do believe in "Godwinks" and signs from Him...Saturday, as Matt was getting the grill fired up and cleaning off the table off outside for our "quiet" New Year's Eve celebration this was what he found on our table...The infamous "ladybug."  I have always liked ladybugs, but never knew that some people related them to adoption, or Chinese adoptions...so maybe it is a sign that our I-800 approval will be in our mailbox this week...PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...I do know that it will be on its way at some point...There are so many steps in the adoption process and it is a little confusing. I was looking at other blogs and time lines...THEY REALLY VARY!!!  So, it will come back down to, we will do what we are suppose to do, and this will be in His time...I have to go with that since I can make myself (and my husband!) nuts....All the while, praying some of these grants come through, as we are needing LOTS OF FUNDS TO APPEAR !!! We have faith that He will provide!