Our adoption journey

This is our journey to adopt our son who has Achondroplasia, the most common form of short stature/dwarfism and lives a half a world away. He has been waiting so long and we are unbelievably humbled to answer God's call. "Here we are Lord! Please lead the way."
John 14:18 "I will not abandon you as orphans, I will come to you."

Thursday, April 5, 2012

March 21st - My birthday!

March 21st was my birthday. It was really just another day, but another day I got to celebrate life!! I am grateful for all the blessings I have…I have been blessed with wonderful God-loving parents, 3 incredible sisters, the most amazing husband and 3 precious sons with another one on the away…I have a roof over my head, food in my refrigerators and pantry, a job for my husband so he is able to provide for us, cars that allow us to go where we need to go, great schools so our children can be the best they can be, the list goes on and on…The older I get, the more appreciative I am becoming…Just a few years ago, I really didn’t "enjoy" doing laundry, but now I embrace it! I am thankful because it means we have clothes on our backs! (to brighten up “MY ROOM”, I painted it “VALENTINE’S DAY PINK”, with accents of black and white zebra stripes.) My room was done in memory of a young mom of 3, Stephanie Vest, whom I never met, but reading about her through my friend Dina, showed me that she was an incredible wife, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, friend and loved Jesus with all her heart. I strive to be those things!! Happy Birthday to me! My life just keeps getting better! Thank you God for my life!!