Our adoption journey

This is our journey to adopt our son who has Achondroplasia, the most common form of short stature/dwarfism and lives a half a world away. He has been waiting so long and we are unbelievably humbled to answer God's call. "Here we are Lord! Please lead the way."
John 14:18 "I will not abandon you as orphans, I will come to you."

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Don't bury your talents!

This past Sunday, our Gospel reading was Matthew 25:14-30 - the story of the talents...the way I see it - if I buried our story and didn't share with others the work that our Lord is doing, I would be like the one that received the one talent, buried it and did nothing. DO NOT BURY YOUR TALENTS - let them be a light in the world...if our story can help ONE person take their OWN leap of faith then putting it out there for others to see is what I wanted it to be, and I pray it is what God wants it to be!