Our adoption journey

This is our journey to adopt our son who has Achondroplasia, the most common form of short stature/dwarfism and lives a half a world away. He has been waiting so long and we are unbelievably humbled to answer God's call. "Here we are Lord! Please lead the way."
John 14:18 "I will not abandon you as orphans, I will come to you."

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sweet heart!

I love my Grandma, by Morgan, age 9, 10/27/11
We have a picture of my Grandma in our living room. It really means alot to me because I never got to see her in my life. It's really sad that she passed away. Even though I never got to see her in my life I still love her when I'm looking at the picture. I know that she was a really really special person because she was my mom's mom.  If I even ever saw her I would give her hundreds and hundreds of hugs and kisses. She was a loving and caring person to my aunts and my mom. I love my grandma so so so so so so so so so much.

doesn't get much better than that!