Our adoption journey

This is our journey to adopt our son who has Achondroplasia, the most common form of short stature/dwarfism and lives a half a world away. He has been waiting so long and we are unbelievably humbled to answer God's call. "Here we are Lord! Please lead the way."
John 14:18 "I will not abandon you as orphans, I will come to you."

Friday, November 4, 2011

While we wait, while he waits

This is one of my favorites! We will patiently wait, I pray Michael Stephen XueFa is patiently waiting for us...I pray that his acceptance to us comes naturally...I pray he is not scared, that he is excited, and I pray that he will come to know that it is through Christ that we came for him...Thanks be to God and to Him we give all the glory!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-M7oGrOa2I&feature=related