Our adoption journey

This is our journey to adopt our son who has Achondroplasia, the most common form of short stature/dwarfism and lives a half a world away. He has been waiting so long and we are unbelievably humbled to answer God's call. "Here we are Lord! Please lead the way."
John 14:18 "I will not abandon you as orphans, I will come to you."

Thursday, November 10, 2011

The video that spoke to my heart...

This video is one of the first things I saw of our son...can you see his love? I can...Can you see his spirit? I can...Can you see his heart?  I can...I know that God worked through so many people to get this video to me...This is from July 2008...three girls that were adopted many years ago came back to visit the orphanage where they came from...they were saying goodbye after a 2 week visit...each child gave them a picture and hugs...you can probably pick out Michael Stephen XueFa, but he comes in at 2:22 and again at 3:21 and then is in the background...all these children are precious, they just may have something a little different...I pray that they have found their forever families, unfortunately the older they get, the less likely they are to be adopted...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWvuNH5RnGA&feature=player_embedded