Our adoption journey

This is our journey to adopt our son who has Achondroplasia, the most common form of short stature/dwarfism and lives a half a world away. He has been waiting so long and we are unbelievably humbled to answer God's call. "Here we are Lord! Please lead the way."
John 14:18 "I will not abandon you as orphans, I will come to you."

Friday, June 22, 2012

VBS, B-12 and ready to go!!!

I have been depleted (B12)this week...BUT restored by VBS (and a B12 injection...I have a significant deficiency which means injections every 2 weeks, plus sub-lingual every day...it's obvious when the 2 weeks is almost up, as I am usually so exhausted and beyond sleepy and can hardly stand up!!)
I know I already said this, but this is one of my most favorite weeks of the year!! EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH GOD, EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH GOD!! EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!  My arms fly up when saying this! How true it is!! Matt Ray and I are proof of this statement and scripture!!  Not just because of what is happening right now, but because of where we have been, to get to where we are now!  Miracles have been in our life, time and time again. I am so thankful to be able to recognize them, maybe not at first, but eventually I get it. I am getting God's plan!! I am so humbled to be leaving in 7 hours to be on my way to bringing a child home to be in our family, but most importantly to hopefully and prayerfully bring a child to know our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! CAN I GET AN AMEN???!!! WHOA!!! DID I MENTION I AM GOING TO CHINA??!!  THE PERSON THAT DOES NOT LIKE TO FLY OR BE OUT OF HER LITTLE BUBBLE, LIKES TO STAY IN HER "SAFE" PLACE, DOES NOT LIKE TO BE AWAY FROM HER HOME OR FAMILY????!!!! YIKES!!!
Today's bible point..No matter where you go, TRUST GOD!! and scripture
Joshua 1:9  Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
Yes, he has commanded and I know He will be with me time and time again!!  My next post will most likely be from the opposite side of the world!!  I pray my VPN works through the "great FIREWALL of China."  I am hoping to blog each day and recap the events of the day. Please bear with me!! 
I hope to be in my hotel by 10pm Sunday night, which will be 9 or 10 am Sunday morning! Enjoy the VBS celebration at church!!! Can't wait to see the VBS Video recap!!
Mason and I will meet Michael sometime on Monday, like I said before, we are the only country that actually works on a schedule so I have no idea what time, but I know it will be on Monday!! 
Thanks so much for continued prayers and check back, I hope I am able to post within a couple of days!!
God's Peace to all as Mason and I Fly Away! Love that song!!!