Our adoption journey

This is our journey to adopt our son who has Achondroplasia, the most common form of short stature/dwarfism and lives a half a world away. He has been waiting so long and we are unbelievably humbled to answer God's call. "Here we are Lord! Please lead the way."
John 14:18 "I will not abandon you as orphans, I will come to you."

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Yellow Crane Tower continued...

sculpture at tower

Snake Mountain

performance at Yellow Crane Tower Theater

Gardens at the Yellow Crane Tower (this was very steep!!)
Mason set my place for ANOTHER McDonald's meal!  Rarely do I eat meat, I have had my fill for the next decade!

waiting for another gournet McDonald's meal!  Not complete without a McFlurry!

Mason taking care of his brother!!  They are quite a pair!!
At the Gate to the Yellow Crane Tower. Lions are always in a pair, male and female. They are standing in front of the female (she is holding her baby!)