Our adoption journey

This is our journey to adopt our son who has Achondroplasia, the most common form of short stature/dwarfism and lives a half a world away. He has been waiting so long and we are unbelievably humbled to answer God's call. "Here we are Lord! Please lead the way."
John 14:18 "I will not abandon you as orphans, I will come to you."

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

DRUM ROLL PLEASE! FINALLY TA!!!! YIKES!!!

Hi, Mary, it's Heidi from_______. Yes, I said, then she said,  I have good news... did we get it?? yes!  It was like the Good News of Jesus coming!  Jiminy Christmas!! I have so much to do!!!! First though, I can't make my flight arrangements until after she calls me back tomorrow. She has to get my consulate appointment!  We are asking for the 3rd!! PLEASE PRAY FOR THE 3RD!!! PLEASE ALSO PRAY THAT THEY WILL ISSUE HIS VISA THAT DAY SINCE THEY ARE CLOSED ON THE 4TH (US CONSULATE) AND THEN I WOULDN'T GET IT UNTIL THURSDAY LATE!!!  I WANT TO LAND ON THE 4TH IN THE US OF A!!!!! please join me in this prayer since He says in
Matthew 18:20 -
"For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

So, if I get the 3rd then Mason and I will meet him on the 25th!! THAT IS LESS THAN 3WEEKS!!!!!!
I can't think straight and will post later...thanks so much for the support and prayers!!